Sunday, June 19, 2011

Sorry I have not updated in a few months!

Wow.... so I just realized I've been a very bad blogger.... It was my goal to make this a personal journey website and well, I kinda let other things in life take over and forgot about you. Well, I'm back now!! I'm going to be posting things a bit more often and hopefully keep a realistic goal of posting at least twice a month.  I also should mention that my computer decided to die on me about a month ago and I had to get it restored and get a new hard drive so all of my pictures that I had stored on my computer of foods I had made are completely gone.  I had done so many things that now I have no pictures to document my stories with... I had made fish twice, some baked beans ( that really were not that good... but I wanted to put them here anyway lol) and some other things I can't remember for the life of me.   I don't even really have my original backups of the pics on this blog up till today...  It kinda sucks but I guess that will teach me to keep backups in two locations rather than just solely relying on my computer.

So now that the sad news is out there, get ready for tomorrow because I shall return with some Green Tea goodness!

2 comments:

Beanie05 said...

@_@ You mean that new computer you recently got died? well you could always backup your stuff to an external hard drive or maybe to some place like dropbox.

Jen said...

Yea, they certainly do not make computers the way they used to!!!

Post a Comment