Thursday, June 23, 2011

Divine Brine from the Farmers' Market!

Have you ever had Wasabi Dills before? Well, what are you waiting for? Go try them! I discovered them during one of my trips to the Farmers' Market at Union Square.

My hubby and I love going to the Farmers' Market because there are usually some awesome finds there! They have some of the best apples and fresh fruit I have ever tasted. Paying just a little bit more for non chemically treated fruits and veggies is definitely worth the investment. I think my favorite apple supplier is "Red Jacket Orchards".  They have some tasty yellow apples and delicious hot apple cider :)

So getting back on topic, Divine Brine is this little stall that I found on one of these trips (on a Friday) that had samples out for the public, so naturally this means I'm going to flock right to it! Hehehehe....
They had a bunch of different pickle varieties and a few chutneys and the best Beet Caviar you'll ever taste! Yum!~ So my hubby and I bought this Wasabi Dill, some Peach Chutney and a jar of Beet Caviar! If we could we probably would have bought one of each of the things they were offering, everything is just so tasty!

Here are some pics from the Market !~ :

No comments:

Post a Comment