Friday, February 4, 2011

And now for a little something extra! Shiba Cookies!

"Oh Mama! For me?"
B"efore you ask, No these are not cookies made from Shibas or are they made by Shibas. :) While cooking I decided to make a little extra something for my dog :) Sad thing is It was from a doggie cookie mix bag I bought in target recently and I only found 1 bag. It was just your standard  "Take this flour mix and add water and then cookie cut the shapes and bake" recipe.  I couldn't really tell you the ingredients even if I wanted to because it was not made from scratch. I would love to find a book out there for some cheap doggie baked goods! That would be fun :) 

These guys came out nice and crispy when they first came out of the oven but as time passed and I put them in a jar, they kind of got soft. I guess it's the ingredients in them or something? It was kinda odd. Ah well, but Ayato (my Shiba) loved them! He's lucky this week cause he's going to get a lot of these guys to finish them up quickly.  Now next on the agenda will be some cat treats!

No comments:

Post a Comment